Designed by a Chicago architect in 2013, this wet location ceiling fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blades. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is the Eliza fan’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
- Eliza Collection
- Designed by Stephen Katz, 2016
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new reliable technology
- Vaulted Ceiling Mount Canopy for Up to 30 Degrees
- Reverse on 6-Speed Hand-Held and Wall-Mountable Remote Control Included
- Integrated LED is Replaceable via Manufacturer
- Dimmable LED
- ETL Listed
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Available in Brushed Nickel or Gloss White motor finish
- Available in a variety of blade finishes
- Quick Ship
||Cast aluminum, heavy stamped steel, polycarbonate, glass.
- Overall: 56 in W x 12 in H
- Downrod: 1 in Dia x 10 in H (for Standard)
- Canopy: 6 in Dia x 2 in H
- Blade Width: 2 in
- Blade Pitch: 27 degrees
- RPM: 167
- Airflow measure in cubic feet per minute at High - Average - Low speed (CFM): 5501 - 3598 - 1408
- Watts average: 21
- Airflow efficiency average (CFM/Watts): 171
- 18W 120V 428 Lumens, 95CRI, 2908K LED lamp (included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 3 business days.
Ships via 40ZSF Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at () - if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 40ZSF will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
40ZSF has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at () - or email us.